Bunny Character Bento For Valentine's Day.
You can cook Bunny Character Bento For Valentine's Day using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bunny Character Bento For Valentine's Day
- Prepare 1 of use as much (to taste) Hot cooked white rice.
- You need 1 of ● Colored sushi seasoning or decofuri.
- It’s 1 of Nori seaweed.
- You need 1 of Carrot.
- You need 1 of ・ Sliced cheese.
- You need 1 of ・ Ham.
- It’s 1 of ・ Wiener sausage.
Bunny Character Bento For Valentine's Day instructions
- Mix the ● seasoning with the rice and form a shape as shown in the photo by wrapping with plastic wrap. Use white rice to make the nose..
- Facial parts: Eyes are nori seaweed, nose is nori seaweed, and cheeks are ketchup..
- I used this nori punch to make the facial parts..
- Pack the rice into your bento box and secure the ears by using uncooked spaghetti strands..
- Put the facial parts on the rice and use the ketchup to make the cheeks rosy. It's done..
- Love Letter: Put cheese on top of the ham and cut into a rectangular shape to make the letter. Cut the nori seaweed into thin strips. Peel the wiener sausage skin and cut into a heart shape. Place them on the letter as shown on the photo..
- To secure the letter, I put a wiener sausage underneath..