Tuna Pasta. We are the UK's number one food brand. Whether you're looking for healthy recipes and guides, family projects and meal plans, the latest gadget reviews, foodie travel inspiration or just the perfect recipe for dinner tonight, we're here to help. Tuna pasta is a true one-pot meal and the answer to your weeknight dinner needs.
The perfect recipe when you don't have a lot in your pantry! This tuna garlic pasta recipe takes me back to my childhood. Stir with a fork to break up the largest chunks of tuna. You can have Tuna Pasta using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tuna Pasta
- You need 1 can of tuna in vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of whole onion chopped.
- You need 5 of gloves of garlic chopped.
- It’s 1/4 cup of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of whole green bell pepper chopped.
- Prepare 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parsley chopped.
- You need 100 grams of spaghetti pasta.
- It’s to taste of Salt and Pepper.
Sweet Potato And Tuna Pasta MadeForMums. pasta, canned tuna, sweet potato, potato, cheddar cheese. The trick to this pasta is cooking the vegetables with the pasta in the cooking water. The timing is a bit fiddly, but basically you want the pasta a bit al dente, while the vegetables should be fully cooked and soft. Tuna Antipasto Salad Bowl "When the weather gets hot, we make a big salad for supper several times a week.
Tuna Pasta step by step
- Sauté onions and garlic in olive oil.
- Add tuna and sauté for 5 mins.
- Add chopped green bell pepper.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Drain pasta and mix the tuna put chopped parsley and top with grated cheddar cheese..
This part antipasto, part tuna pasta salad is my husband's favorite." – SweetBasil. Tangy Catalina Tuna Pasta Salad "A good, different kind of macaroni salad. It has sort of a Thousand Island taste. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. They're inexpensive, easy to cook or add to recipes, and packed with both protein and fiber.