Mix vegetable and mushroom rich Indian style gravy.
You can have Mix vegetable and mushroom rich Indian style gravy using 24 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mix vegetable and mushroom rich Indian style gravy
- Prepare of Mix veggies / ur choice of veggies /frozen mix.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of mushrooms.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, chopped roughly.
- It’s 1/4 cup of french beans.
- It’s 1/2 cup of green bell peppers.
- Prepare of gravy puree.
- Prepare 1/2 of onions randomly cut.
- You need 1/2 of green bell peppers.
- You need 8 piece of cashews.
- Prepare 5 piece of black peppercorn.
- It’s 8 clove of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 small of tomato.
- It’s 1 small of ginger 1 inch.
- You need 1 piece of green chilly (optional) if u like the heat.
- You need 1/4 tsp of fennel seeds.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of corriander powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 2 1/2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need of garnish.
- You need 2 tsp of chopped corriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 pinch of garam masala powder( all spice mix powder).
- It’s 1/4 cup of cream.
- Prepare 1 of season with salt.
Mix vegetable and mushroom rich Indian style gravy instructions
- Chop veggies as mentioned above or the ones u prefer to small pieces..
- Saute the veggies in a tspn of oil in the gravy puree section for about 5 mins in low heat until soft.add the cashews,fennel seeds, peppercorn,green chilly( optional) garlic pods and other powders mentioned in the gravy puree and saute them all for a minute or more and transfer into blender to pulvarise to a smooth puree. The colour should be almost light orangish..
- Heat pan,add a tablespoon of oil and saute the chopped veggies until soft,cover cook for 5-10 mins to soften them, pour in the ready puree and mix well,cover cook fr another 5-10 mins until boiling or spluttering,mix well so that they don't catch to the bottom of the pan, season with salt, pinch of garam masala and cream, stir once and garnish with corriander leaves.switch off gas immediately. Hot yummy gravy ready to be served with pulav,steamed rice or Indian rotis.