Oven Baked S'mores. Important: Do not walk away from the oven while the marshmallows are toasting. Keep a close eye on the marshmallows as they toast. Remove the s'mores from the oven.
Have this classic summer dessert anytime of year! Try it as a s'mores dip if you feeling fancy. Making S'mores in the Oven I love making S'mores in my oven for so many reasons, shall weView Recipe While S'mores are baking, dip one side of the other graham cracker halves in melted milk, dark, or white chocolate. You can cook Oven Baked S'mores using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven Baked S'mores
- You need 1 of giant hershey chocolate bar.
- It’s 9 of grahm crackers, crushed.
- You need 1 of bag of the bigger marshmellows.
- You need 2 can of crescent rolls.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter, melted.
Transfer to a parchment-lined sheet pan and place in the refrigerator. When the S'mores come out of the oven, remove the chocolate-covered graham cracker halves from the refrigerator and place one on top of each for an even more. Baked Smores is a great way to make this yummy treat without leaving the kitchen. If you love s'mores but don't want the work of making a fire and roasting marshmallows, this is perfect.
Oven Baked S'mores step by step
- Preheat the oven to 375. Put cupcake liners in a muffin tin.
- Cut out the crescent rolls and place one bar and one marshmellow on the larger side and roll. Pinching the seams together so the chocolate and marshmellow can't seep out..
- Roll in melted butter and then in graham cracker crumbs and place in liners. Bake 10 minutes. Allow to cool completely and enjoy! I flatten mine as I eat it in true s'more fashion 😉 yum.
Every time we head out for our annual camping trip the first thing my kids request is s'mores. It's so much fun to find a stick, shove it into a. How To Make S'Mores In The Oven. Recipe Prep – For the perfect oven baked s'mores, skip the microwave and preheat your broiler. For an easier time cleaning, I like to lay a piece of parchment paper or a silicone baking mat on the baking sheet.