Papa's Pickles. This article is about the food ingredient. For Prudence's pet dog, see Pickle. Pickles are an ingredient that appears in various Papa Louie restaurant-time management games.
This Malaysian style Pickled Papaya is usually eaten as a snack or appetizer. It is crunchy, tangy, slightly spicy, and deliciously addictive. Play Papa's Scooperia, Papa's Cheeseria, Papa's Sushiria and many more for free on Poki. You can cook Papa's Pickles using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Papa's Pickles
- Prepare 5-6 lbs of fresh cucumbers.
- Prepare 10 cup of water.
- It’s 6 cup of vinegar.
- Prepare 2/3 of heaping cup of table salt.
- You need 15 clove of 15 – 18 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 5 tsp of Dill seed.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coriander seeds.
The best starting point for discovering papa's games. Developer: Flipline Studios Category: Strategy Controls: Mouse Description: Cook a ridiculous amount of delicious cupcakes for all your wacky customers in Papa's Cupcakeria! Meeting with the owner of the building, which turned out to be the world-famous master of goodies – Papa Louie, you tell a heartwarming story and share your upset feelings. You've landed a new job at another one of Papa Louie's businesses.
Papa's Pickles instructions
- Boil water, vinegar, salt and spices.
- Pack 6 jars with sliced cucumbers.
- Pour hot mixture in jars with cucumbers. get out any air bubbles. wipe jar opening, place lid and close with ring..
- Refrigerate for at least 2 weeks.
This time, you get to serve sweet sundaes with cookies! Papa's Pancakeria at Cool Math Games: Use counting and time management to run a pancakeria. Keep the customers happy to make big tips! Pickles may refer to: A pickled cucumber, the food most commonly referred to as a pickle in American and Canadian English. Other vegetables that have undergone pickling.