Oven Baked Soy Salmon. Learn How To Elevate Your Recipes For Any Celebration With Cholula Hot Sauce®. Baked Salmon with Soy Sauce Glaze. Soy Glazed Salmon is an easy oven baked salmon recipe you can make at home with a delicious soy salmon glaze.
How to make Garlic Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Lay the salmon on top and sprinkle with salt and pepper. You can cook Oven Baked Soy Salmon using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Soy Salmon
- Prepare 2 of Salmon Fillets-skin removed.
- You need 4 tbsp of Dark Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 2 of Spring Onions.
- You need 1 of Some parsley.
- You need 1 tbsp of Paprika.
- You need 1 pinch of Black pepper.
- You need 1 of Kitchen Foil.
Fold up the sides of the aluminum foil around the salmon. In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil, brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. This honey-glazed salmon – baked with Asian flavors like ginger, garlic, soy sauce, and green onions – is sweet and savory at once. This easy oven baked salmon recipe is our favorite!
Oven Baked Soy Salmon step by step
- Add Soy sauce, spring onion and parsley in container to make Marinade, add the salmon and leave to marinade in refrigerator for minimum of 1 hour.
- Take salmon out and put on kitchen foil. Doinkle eith paprkia and black pepper pour over 2 tea spoons of the marinade and erap in Foil Paper. Put in oven gas mark 5 and Cook for spproximately 20 minutes..
- Serve with sweet potato mash and broccoli.
This delicious salmon recipe is perfect for a fancy dinner or weeknight meal! If you're looking for an easy salmon recipe that your whole family will love, look no further. A sweet-savory soy sauce marinade sets the stage for these cream cheese and green onion-stuffed salmon fillets or steaks. Oven-baked, and finished with a splash of teriyaki sauce and a sprinkling of sesame seeds, they guarantee applause for the cook. The key to good salmon is not overthinking it.