Upside Down Chicken Biryani.
You can cook Upside Down Chicken Biryani using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Upside Down Chicken Biryani
- You need 1 cup of Basmati rice, soaked for 30 minutes.
- Prepare 500 gram of semi-dry cooked chicken.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coriander & mint leaves, chopped.
- You need as needed of onion slices, tomato slices and hard boiled eggs to garnish.
- Prepare 1 cup of fried onion.
- You need as needed of few fried cashew nuts to garnish.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp. of ghee to drizzle.
Upside Down Chicken Biryani instructions
- Pressure cook the rice in 1 1/2 cups water for 1 whistle. Leave aside to cool a bit. Grease a large bowl of any shape with either melted ghee or butter..
- Layer 1/3 of the boiled rice followed by 1/3 of the fried onions. Arrange 1/2 of the cooked chicken followed by 1/2 of the chopped coriander & mint leaves..
- Now again arrange another 1/2 of the rice, followed by 1/2 of the fried onions. Now in goes the leftover portion of the chicken, followed by the remaining coriander & mint leaves..
- The last layer should be of the remaining rice and the remaining of the fried onions. While serving, heat through and flip it over on a serving dish..