Oven fried Parmesan potatoes. Place potatoes in a large bowl. Sprinkle with cheese, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper; toss to coat. Easy, delicious and more healthy than French Fries.
The potatoes are not only easy to prepare, they won't leave grease spatters all over your stovetop, and cleanup is a breeze. Place potato slices in a plastic bag with the oil and shake well to coat potatoes evenly. In another plastic bag, mix seasonings. You can have Oven fried Parmesan potatoes using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oven fried Parmesan potatoes
- Prepare 3 of large potatoes.
- You need 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
- It’s 1 tsp of approximately salt, pepper, garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of approximately nutmeg, paprika.
Add potatoes and shake to coat. Arrange potatoes, in a single layer, on a baking sheet that has been sprayed with non-stick. Garlic Parmesan roasted potatoes very good. I used the recipe and put yellow squash, zucchini, sweet onions cooked same degrees and same time also yummy How do you make roasted potatoes?
Oven fried Parmesan potatoes instructions
- Preheat oven to 425. Peel potatoes and cut lengthwise into thin strips.
- Pat potatoes dry with paper towel.
- Toss potatoes in a bowl with about 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Season with salt, pepper & garlic powder and nutmeg..
- Drop some olive oil on the baking pan and spread it out all along the bottom of the pan..
- Spread potatoes in a single layer in the pan and sprinkle paprika lightly on top..
- Bake for 8 minutes then flip potatoes. Sprinkle 1/2 the Parmesan over potatoes. Bake another 8 minutes and flip again, sprinkling the remaining Parmesan. Keep flipping potatoes every 8-9 minutes until they are done..
I also like to sprinkle additional parmesan on top. These garlic, herb & parmesan fried potatoes are the side dish you never knew you needed in your life. They are the one that will be the "go-to" for potluck dinners, summer BBQ's and winter roast accompaniments. They are simple, full of flavour and are the perfect way to use up those leftover boiled potatoes. Oven Roasted Herb and Garlic Parmesan Potatoes.