You can have Breakfast Casserole using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Breakfast Casserole
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped capsicum.
- You need 1 cup of chopped cabbage.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped carrot.
- You need 1 tbsp of tomato sauce.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of mustard sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of wheat flour.
- You need 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 1 of star anise.
- It’s 2 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 1 inch of ginger.
- It’s 2 of cloves.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 bowl of boiled penne pasta.
- You need 1 cup of raw cornflakes (soaked in water for about 30 minutes).
- It’s 1 cup of mixed sprouts – pigeon peas & red beans (pressure cooked for 3 whistles).
- Prepare 1 cube of cheese (grated).
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
Breakfast Casserole step by step
- Add 1 tbsp tomato sauce, 1 tbsp mustard sauce, 1 tsp black pepper powder and salt as per taste to 1 cup chopped capsicum, 1 cup chopped cabbage, 1 cup chopped carrots and mix well. Let the veggies marinate for about 30 minutes..
- To make sauce, melt 2 tbsp butter in a pan. Add 2 tbsp wheat flour and let it roast well. Add 2 cups of milk and remove all the flour lumps. Let it thicken and partly cook..
- Then add 1 star anise, 2 garlic cloves, 2 cloves and 1 inch ginger. Let it remain for 5 minutes or so for the flavors to get in the sauce. Then put off the gas and remove the star anise, garlic cloves, ginger and cloves from the sauce..
- Mix 1 bowl boiled penne pasta, 1 cup raw cornflakes (soaked in water for about 30 minutes), 1 cup mixed sprouts (pressure cooked for 3 whistles) and salt as per taste..
- In an oven proof casserole, add veggies at the bottom, then the pasta mixture and then grated cheese..
- Place the casserole in a preheated oven at 200 degrees for 20-25 minutes. Serve hot..