Curd Rice Seekh Kebab.
You can cook Curd Rice Seekh Kebab using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Curd Rice Seekh Kebab
- You need 1 cup of hung yogurt (makes 10-12 koftas).
- Prepare 1 & 1/2 cups of cooked rice, mashed.
- It’s 1-2 tbsp. of fried onion.
- It’s 1-2 of green chilies, chopped.
- Prepare 2 tbsp. of mint leaves, chopped.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of roasted cumin powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of red chilli flakes.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of roasted cumin powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- It’s pinch of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of rice flour.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp. of oil to shallow fry.
- You need as needed of few skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes.
Curd Rice Seekh Kebab step by step
- In a bowl, combine all the above mentioned ingredients (except rice flour and oil) and refrigerate for some time..
- Divide into equal portions. Coat each portion around a skewer, lengthwise. Roll in the rice flour and refrigerate for some more time..
- Heat oil in a pan and shallow fry the seekh kebabs in batches on all the sides till golden in colour. Drain on a kitchen towel and serve them hot with mayo, green chutney or coconut chutney..