Spicy Pork Bulgogi.
You can cook Spicy Pork Bulgogi using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spicy Pork Bulgogi
- It’s 1/2 kg of pork belly, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of gochugaru, Korean red pepper flakes.
- It’s 2 tbsp of mirin.
- It’s 3 tbsp of soy sauce.
- It’s 1 1/2 tbsp of fish sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of maesilaek.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 10 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1 of large onion, sliced.
- Prepare 4 of onion leeks, cut into 2-inch long pieces.
- It’s 1 of green chilli.
- You need 1 of red chilli.
- Prepare of sesame seeds.
Spicy Pork Bulgogi step by step
- Combine gochugaru, mirin, fish sauce, soy sauce, maesiaek, sugar, black pepper and garlic in a large mixing bowl and let it sit for 5 to 10 minutes. Gochugaru will absorb the moisture from the sauces and will become thick pasty sauce..
- Add pork and onion, mix well with your hand. Let it marinade at least 20 minutes to overnight..
- Heat a large skillet over high heat..
- Add marinated pork and cook until pork is fully cooked and onions are soften about7 to 9 minutes..
- Now, stir in green onions and chilli. Cook additional 1 more minute and remove from heat. Transfer to a serving plate and garnish with sesame seeds..