Paleo Biscuits. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a non-stick mat. Combine the almond flour, tapioca flour, coconut flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a mixing bowl. Paleo biscuits, made with almond flour and coconut oil, are quick and easy to prepare and nicely paired with scrambled eggs.
The ingredients and method are the same both ways, but I make them in two different shapes – biscuits as shown, and also a larger, flatter version. Make these easy almond flour paleo biscuits in one bowl — no rolling needed. They're gluten-free, grain-free and dairy-free, with an easy keto biscuit option. You can have Paleo Biscuits using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paleo Biscuits
- It’s 1 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- You need 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tbsp of raw honey.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
There is nothing like warm, homemade biscuits for breakfast. These keto paleo biscuits are light and fluffy with soft undertones of butter and subtle hints of coconut. Better yet, they are low carb and gluten free without skimping on flavor or texture! All you need to throw these together is a few minutes, some almond flour, coconut oil, egg, honey, salt, and baking soda.
Paleo Biscuits instructions
- Preheat oven to 325°F..
- Mix dry ingredients in large bowl. Make a well in center and add wet ingredients. Stir wet ingredients in center, then stir in almond flour until dough is formed..
- Drop by large scoop onto cookie sheet lined with parchment paper. Flatten to 1-1/2 inches using a small piece of parchment paper..
- Bake until lightly browned and cooked through, about 20 minutes..
With so few ingredients, this recipe is far easier to make than the real thing! She has just the recipe for you to try just in time for the holidays! These homemade grain-free biscuits are drop style and so easy to make! All you need is a bowl and a few simple ingredients! These Easy Paleo Biscuits are so delicious, healthy, gluten free, dairy free, and low carb.