Mozzarella Stuffed Mushrooms. Right before your guests arrive you'll have a batch of these stuffed mushrooms ready to go! Mushrooms are one of my favorite vegetables, so anytime I can try something using them I'm all over it, just like the time I made this Sausage Mushroom and Wild Rice Soup! A detail description of mushrooms, you can see here.
They have fleshy structure and are, therefore, frequently called 'a vegetarian steak'. Stuffed Mushrooms – filled with rich cream cheese, tender spinach, melty mozzarella and parmesan, and vibrant garlic then topped with crispy panko bread crumbs. An appetizer or party snack recipe that's sure to impress! You can have Mozzarella Stuffed Mushrooms using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mozzarella Stuffed Mushrooms
- You need 8 of medium to large button mushrooms, wiped clean and stem removed.
- You need 3-4 Tablespoon of Korean BBQ sauce.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of Olive oil spray.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of basil flakes.
They're easy to make and perfect for entertaining. If you love these be sure to try my incredibly popular Spinach Artichoke Dip. Spread the olive oil around the base of a baking dish or a grill pan. Place the stuffed mushrooms in the baking dish (cheese side up).
Mozzarella Stuffed Mushrooms step by step
- Line the fryer basket with grill mat or a sheet of lightly greased aluminum foil..
- Scoop about 1/2 teaspoon of Korean BBQ sauce into the mushroom. Then, stuff the mushroom with desired amount of mozzarella cheese..
- Place the mushrooms inside the fryer basket. Sray the mushrooms with some olive oil and air fry at 380F (190C) for about 4-5 minutes until the cheese cheese is golden brown..
- Sprinkle some basil flakes to serve if desired..
Mozzarella stuffed mushrooms is an excellent appetizer, or the perfect side dish to serve with roasted meat, steaks or BBQ. This quick and easy recipe has so much flavor, and can be varied endlessly to suit your preferences. Add sausage, green onion, garlic, Italian seasoning and reserved chopped mushroom stems. Arrange caps cavity side up on a shallow baking pan and set aside. Heat remaining oil in a medium skillet over high heat.