Kinda like nachos low carb. I'm putting low carb nachos back on your Taco Tuesday Menu. Jon and I are both big fans of nachos. In fact, they are pretty much our favorite appetizer of all time.
Low Carb Nachos are an easy low carb snack filled with chopped steak, lots of gooey, melted cheese, and fresh jalapenos, all baked into mini peppers. LOW CARB NACHOS Like this recipe? Pin it to your Low Carb Recipes board! You can cook Kinda like nachos low carb using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kinda like nachos low carb
- Prepare of —–tuna——-.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of finely grated parmesan cheese.
- It’s 5 ounces of canned tuna packed in spring water.
- Prepare of —–toppings——-.
- You need 1/3 cup of sliced pickled jalapenos peppers.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of nacho cheese.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of diced onion.
- You need of —hotdogs—–.
- Prepare 1/4 pound of hotdogs, I used beef.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of oil.
- It’s of —-garnish——-.
- It’s 1 of kosher pickle, cut into spears.
Learn what makes nachos a high-carb food, plus find out how to convert it to a healthy, low-carb food by swapping out the tortilla chips. Just as with pizza, the toppings are fine and low-carb; it is the base that trips up carb-watchers everywhere. Check out the following base substitutions that might. Other tasty low carb zucchini recipes.
Kinda like nachos low carb step by step
- Add oil to pan and heat. While it heats split the hotdogs lengthwise and fry till crispy..
- Set aside and mix the parmesan cheese and tuna.
- Fry till it forms a crust, stir not letting it burn. Scrape the pan it will try and stick a bit. Keep with this because it worth it to have that crusty crunchy deliciousness..
- Slice the hotdogs.
- Add the tuna.
- Add onion on top.
- Cover with cheese add pickle spears.
- Top with jalapenos serve I hope you enjoy!.
Healthy Zucchini Nachos Baked with Chili. I usually make a big batch of my Texas style keto chili so I have plenty She enjoys experimenting in the kitchen to create low sugar foods that taste like high carb favorites! Lisa's recipes have been featured on popular. I particularly love these Kalamata olives in my nachos, they're totally optional but add a lovely depth. But if you do forget, simply pop them under the broiler for a few and pretend like it never happened.