Fried French toast bites.
You can have Fried French toast bites using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried French toast bites
- It’s Handful of leftover french bread.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 1/4 cup of milk.
- It’s Pinch of brown sugar.
- You need of Oil for frying.
Fried French toast bites instructions
- Whisk all ingredients except bread. Roll bread into a ball or any shape you like. Dip and roll bread in mixture..
- Take bites & place in hot oil. Turn around & let cook a few minutes until crispy. Place on paper towel lined plate to soak up oil. Sprinkle with sugar..