Banana Pancake *Vegetarian, Vegan. Perfect for a delicious vegan breakfast topped with sliced bananas and syrup. These vegan banana pancakes are light and fluffy with loads of banana flavor, and served with plenty of sliced banana and syrup they make a perfect breakfast treat. In a small bowl stir together the flour, baking powder, and salt.
These Vegan Pancakes are so light and fluffy, you would never know they were plant based. You can easily make them gluten-free as will by swapping in your favorite gluten-free baking mix. Mash the banana in a mixing bowl. You can cook Banana Pancake *Vegetarian, Vegan using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Banana Pancake *Vegetarian, Vegan
- You need 2 of ripe bananas.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking soda.
- It’s 1 tbsp of sugar.
- It’s 1 tbsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk (use any plants milk for vegan diet).
Stir in the sugar, salt and oil. Add the flour and baking powder and mix thoroughly. Make a well in the centre and gradually whisk in the milk. The batter should be a thick, droppable consistency.
Banana Pancake *Vegetarian, Vegan step by step
- Mash bananas with a fork..
- Mix plain flourx sugar, vanilla,and baking powder in a mixing bowl.
- Add mashed bananas and milk, mix well..
- Pre-heat non stick pan, pour banana mixture on the pan, turn to the other side when one side cooks..
- Enjoy with honey or mapple syrup..
Mix Play all Mix – kchoi YouTube; what I eat in a week (featuring vegan lasagna + banana pancakes) – Duration:. This recipe for Vegan Banana Pancakes is a real go-to recipe for ripe bananas. This delicious and easy banana pancake recipe is made without sugar, eggless, and dairy free. If you have ever wanted to know how to make banana pancakes, this recipe will give you step by step instructions. Luckily, these vegan banana pancakes are quick to make, filling, healthy, and delicious!