Mike's Moist Red Velvet Truffles. Great recipe for Mike's Moist Red Velvet Truffles. Using white chocolate and adding your choice of food coloring – allows you create beautiful truffles for any occasion. There are also countless colorful candy sprinkle and paper cup options available – so have fun with these!
Reserve a handful of the crumbs to use to decorate the truffles later on. These red velvet truffles are soft and moist, covered with white chocolate and has a touch of cream cheese. These beautiful red velvet cake truffles are perfect for Valentin's day, Christmas, birthdays or any other occasion. You can cook Mike's Moist Red Velvet Truffles using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Moist Red Velvet Truffles
- It’s of Red Velvet Truffle Batter.
- It’s 1 box of Betty Crocker Red Velvet Cake Mix ®.
- It’s 1 can of 16 oz Betty Crocker Cream Cheese Frosting ® [room temp].
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- It’s of Truffle Candy Coatings.
- It’s 1 packages of Dark Chocolate Chips.
- It’s 1 packages of White Chocolate Chips.
- It’s 1 packages of Colorful Candy Sprinkles.
- You need of Kitchen Equipment.
- You need 1 of Pair Latex Gloves [more if you have helpers].
- You need 2 of Sticks [used to dip truffles in chocolate].
- It’s 1 of Parchment Paper [or equivalent].
- Prepare 1 of Small Colorful Cupcake Paper Cups [optional-for serving].
- It’s 1 cup of Powdered Sugar.
These red velvet truffles are soft and moist, covered with white chocolate and has a touch of cream cheese. These beautiful treats are perfect for Valentin's day, Christmas, birthdays or any. Quick and easy no bake red velvet truffles recipe (red velvet cake truffles) with cream cheese are a bite sized dessert/ snack with rich and creamy texture. If you love my moist red velvet cake, and my Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Truffles (Eggless) as well as my White Chocolate Truffles Recipe, you are going to love these red velvet truffles.
Mike's Moist Red Velvet Truffles step by step
- Bake cake as per manufacturer's directions in a 9" x 13" pan. Allow to cool slightly..
- Wearing gloves, [otherwise you will have red stained hands for quite some time!] break up cake and mix in your cream cheese frosting. ° Roll batter into small balls. About 1 tablespoon sized. But, the sizes are entirely up to you. ° You can also make one large party truffle ball if you'd like and serve it with cookies [of your choosing] on the side for dipping. ° Use powdered sugar on your hands if your batter starts sticking..
- Place truffles in fridge and allow them to set up for 1 hour or until fully chilled..
- In seperate bowls, melt your chocolates in the microwave – just to the point of a gentle melt. Don't overheat or burn..
- Pierce your truffles one by one with your sticks [or a fork will work] and dip into your melted chocolates. Then, dip them into your colorful candy sprinkles. ° Or, using a spoon – dip it into your melted chocolates drizzle over your truffles. Drizzle both white and dark for a festive look if you're out of sprinkles. ° Gently release your truffles from your sticks and place on parchment paper or equivalent..
- Refrigerate truffles until the chocolate coating has set up and firmed. This recipe usually yields about 40 truffles..
- Consider placing your chilled truffles in decorative paper cups if you'd like! Enjoy!.
Moist and flavorful, this White Chocolate Red Velvet Truffle Cake is equally beautiful and delicious! If you're still searching for the perfect recipe to impress your Valentine with, this post is for you! Because let's be real… no other dessert whispers "Happy V-Day" quite like a triple layer red velvet cake ↓ Between you and. You can use other flavors of cake, frosting, or candy coating with great success. For a very easy variation, simply skewer them on lollipop sticks to make red velvet cake pops.