Raw Chocolate Cheesecake (Dairy-free, Grain-free).
You can cook Raw Chocolate Cheesecake (Dairy-free, Grain-free) using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Raw Chocolate Cheesecake (Dairy-free, Grain-free)
- Prepare of For the crust:.
- It’s 2 cup of raw pecans.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.
- It’s 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of pure maple syrup.
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon of fine sea salt.
- Prepare of For the filling:.
- You need 2 cups of raw cashews (no need to soak).
- It’s 1 cup of peeled & diced zucchini.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of pure maple syrup.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of fine sea salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of coconut oil, melted.
Raw Chocolate Cheesecake (Dairy-free, Grain-free) instructions
- Prepare the crust by placing the pecans in a food processor fitted with an S-blade, and grind them into fine meal..
- Add in the rest of the crust ingredients, and process again until well combined..
- Line the bottom of an 8-inch spring form pan with plastic wrap or parchment paper, then press the crust evenly into the bottom of the pan..
- Place the pan in the freezer to set, while you prepare the filling..
- In a high-powered blender or food processor, process the raw cashews until they are a fine powder..
- Add in the zucchini, cocoa powder, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and sea salt, and blend again until a smooth and creamy batter is formed..
- Add in the melted coconut oil, and blend again to fully incorporate the ingredients into a uniform filling..
- Wait for 8 hours, preferably overnight..
- Pour the filling into the frozen pie crust, and allow to set.
- Serve directly from the freezer, for best texture. *Note: This cheesecake will become quite soft if left out at room temperature, so be sure to keep it chilled!.