Salted Watermelon Fruit Salad. So what about adding a dash of salt to your breakfast fruit salad? Though there's almost nothing better than perfectly ripe fruit, adding a pinch of salt can actually boost the fruit's natural sweetness and also reduce the bitterness of unripened fruit. Assemble the salad: In a large serving bowl, combine the watermelon, mango, watermelon rind and kiwi.
Either ball or chunk the watermelon flesh. Hollow out the watermelon shell completely. Ball or chunk the remaining melons. You can cook Salted Watermelon Fruit Salad using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Salted Watermelon Fruit Salad
- You need 8 of fresh strawberries quartered divided.
- Prepare 1 of fresh golden kiwi divided.
- You need 1/2 cup of fresh pineapple divided.
- It’s 2 cups of fresh watermelon divided.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sugar divided.
- Prepare To taste of salt.
Mix all the fruits in the. A foolproof berry watermelon fruit salad, packed with four kinds of berries, fresh cherries, and juicy watermelon. Always a crowd-pleaser, this healthy fruit salad couldn't be easier to make and is full of sweet, summer flavor. Just a few years before, the same newspaper instructed readers that salting watermelon was the best way to prepare the fruit.
Salted Watermelon Fruit Salad step by step
- Wash, peel, stem, and slice the fruits.the strawberries should be lengthwise. Put the strawberries, kiwi, and pineapple into 2 bowls and add sugar..
- Lightly salt the watermelon pieces and add them on top of both bowls. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
The Best Watermelon Salad Dressing Recipes on Yummly Fruit Salad Dressing, Homemade Caesar Salad Dressing, Turmeric Vinaigrette Salad Dressing. tomatoes, watermelon, salt, basil, ground black pepper. Mint & basil, for fresh herbal notes (Mint & watermelon is one of my favorite combos too!) Serrano pepper, for a little heat (if you like, these are optional) And a bright lime dressing, to tie it all together. This watermelon feta salad is a great one to play with. Place chunks in a colander to drain as your chop.