KETO – Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Pepper and French Fries. Try This Easy Stuffed Bell Peppers Recipe With Just A Few Ingredients For A Tasty Meal. Great recipe for KETO – Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Pepper and French Fries. Love a Philly Cheesesteak and Fries, I had to.figure it out. and boy did I.
It is pretty quick to throw together or to make ahead, which is perfect for busy schedules. How to make Philly Cheesesteak stuffed bell peppers. Philly Cheesesteak recipe Here is a easy recipe that I have been seeing floating all over the internet, and have been wanting to try. You can have KETO – Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Pepper and French Fries using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of KETO – Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Pepper and French Fries
- It’s 1 lb of Rare Roast Beef, shaved.
- It’s 2 of medium Yellow Peppers.
- You need 2 of medium Red Peppers.
- You need 1/3 cup of chopped White Onion.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped Mushroom of choice.
- You need 15 slices of Provolone Cheese.
- You need 1 can of Easy Wiz Cheese.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Hot Giardiniera.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need of KETO French Fries.
- It’s 1 of medium Celery Root (Celeriac).
- You need 1 tsp. of Curry Powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garlic Powder.
- It’s of Everything But the Bagel Seasoning.
See great recipes for KETO – Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Pepper and French Fries too! Two American classics unite in this savory dish. Here, stuffed peppers are prepared with a Philly cheesesteak-inspired filling. Shaved sirloin steak is cooked with yellow onions, then tossed in a tangy mustard sauce.
KETO – Philly Cheesesteak Stuffed Pepper and French Fries instructions
- Preheat oven to 350..
- Cut peppers in half vertically, clean out insides and place 6 halves (3 red, 3 yellow) in a baking dish. Save the other halves to julienne..
- Bake Peppers for 20 min.
- In a pan heat Olive Oil add Onions and julienned Red & Yellow Peppers and let sear..
- Peel and cut Celery Root into fries and place in cold water mixed with Curry Powder and Garlic Powder..
- Put fries on a pan, sprinkle Everything But the Bagel seasoning liberally and bake for 40 min, flipping half way.
- Take peppers out and line inside with Provolone, Roast Beef, Easy Cheese, Mushrooms, Onions & Peppers. Top with another layer of Easy Cheese. Then layer Provolone over the top.
- Bake for 30 minutes..
- Garnish with the Hot Giardiniera… and Enjoy!.
It's all piled into bell pepper halves, topped with provolone cheese, and roasted to a melty finish. A roasted butternut squash hash completes the savory meal. This keto Philly cheesesteak skillet makes for the perfect weeknight meal! This is not your traditional lasagna recipe with red sauce. Two American classics unite in this savory dish.