Parsley butter. Making a flavored butter is very simple and will add a lot of flavor to your food. It will impress your guests and they will be asking for the recipe.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale. This is one of those recipes that comes so naturally, without much thought, that I didn't really think about sharing it.
Buttered Parsley Potatoes are so simple and so delicious! You'll want to serve them with every meal. And they go with just about anything so why not? You can have Parsley butter using 2 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Parsley butter
- You need of Salted Butter.
- Prepare of Parsley.
Combine butter, parsley, lemon juice and zest, and garlic in the bowl of a food processor (see note) and pulse until garlic and herbs are chopped and lemon juice is incorporated. Combine butter, shallot, parsley, lemon juice, salt and pepper in a medium bowl; blend well to distribute ingredients thoroughly. Parsley Butter, simple way to spruce up your normal butter by adding parsley and garlic. Other herbs can also be used.
Parsley butter step by step
- Soften the butter in a bowl.
- Remove the parsley from the stalk, chop it into small tiny pieces.
- Mix the butter with the parsley.
- Pipe the soft parsley butter onto a double layered cling film.
- Roll it like a sausage.
- Cut the cling film ends to make it look nice, save cool in the refrigerator.
- Slice it, garnish with fresh parsley leaves and a tiny foie gras pate cube (optional). Serve and enjoy 😋.
Serve with dinner rolls and bread. Parsley butter, often used to top certain dishes, is essentially plain butter flavored with parsley and other ingredients. The creation of this ingredient or condiment is quite simple and involves the use of. Our most trusted Parsley Butter recipes. Reviewed by millions of home cooks.