Yum Gai (Thai Chicken Salad). This simple chopped Thai chicken salad has incredible flavors – peanut, lime, soy, chili, cilantro. The flavors in this dreamboat Thai chicken salad are going to rock your face off. Lime, peanuts, cilantro, carrots, green onions.
Spicy Grilled Chicken Salad (Thai Food) – Yum Gai Yang ยำไก่ย่าง This recipe is for people who love grilled chicken but want more spicy taste. A thai chicken salad with big flavours! This is about as far as you can get from bland, boring salads. You can have Yum Gai (Thai Chicken Salad) using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Yum Gai (Thai Chicken Salad)
- It’s 2 cups of water.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 500 gr of boneless, skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 of tomato, cut into wedges.
- You need 1 of small cucumber, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 8 of lettuce leaves.
- You need 1 of red onion, thinly sliced.
- Prepare 8 of cilantro stalks and leaves, minced.
- It’s of For the dressing:.
- It’s 2 of birds eye chili peppers, thinly sliced.
- You need 3 tbs of fish sauce.
- Prepare 3 tbs of lime juice.
- You need 1 tsp of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbs of water.
I'm a huge fan of Asian salads because they are typically much lighter and fresher than many Western ones, and the dressings pack a great flavour. Spicy and aromatic, this Northern Thai chicken soup is a serious upgrade for anyone who loves tom yum gai. [Photographs: J. Think of the best chicken soup you've had: steaming hot, rich, comforting, and soul-satisfying to the core. Thai Chicken Salad Larb Gai Thai Larb Larb Salad Larb Recipe Asian Recipes Healthy Recipes Cambodian Food Bon Appetit.
Yum Gai (Thai Chicken Salad) instructions
- Heat water and salt until boiling. Poach the chicken meat until cooked. Remove from the heat. Set aside to cool..
- Shred the chicken into thin strips. In a big bowl, mix all dressing ingredients until well combined..
- Add tomato, cucumber, red onion, and cilantro. Mix well..
- Line a serving plater with lettuce and shredded chicken. Pour the salad mixture on top. Serve immediately..
- Note: You can skip the birds eye chili pepper if you don’t like spicy. Refrigerate lettuce and dressing mixture before serving. Serve cold. It’s crunchier and fresher. 😋😋😋.
Larb Gai is a spicy chicken salad, but it can be made with any type of ground meat. Thai Tom Yum Gai (Tom Yum Chicken). Getting back to the easy Thai chicken salad recipe with canned chicken… If you aren't one who likes cabbage, the broccoli slaw mix is another option you can use. And, the sweetener in the dressing can be replaced with whichever one you prefer. This recipe is inspired by the Larb Gai at Summer Summer Thai Eatery in Emeryville, California.