Grilled Mutton Seekh Kebab.
You can cook Grilled Mutton Seekh Kebab using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Grilled Mutton Seekh Kebab
- Prepare 500 gms. of mutton mince / keema. washed & drained completely (makes 8).
- Prepare to taste of salt.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of roasted chickpea flour.
- Prepare 1 of small onion, chopped.
- It’s 1 tsp. of ginger-garlic paste.
- It’s 1-2 of green chilies, chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp. of mint leaves, chopped.
- You need 1 tsp. of coriander-cumin powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of garam masala powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of red chilli powder or to taste.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of pepper powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tsp. of lime juice.
- You need as requied of olive oil to baste.
- It’s of few skewers, soaked in water for 30 minutes.
Grilled Mutton Seekh Kebab step by step
- In a bowl, mix together all the above mentioned ingredients (except oil). Cover and keep aside for 10-15 minutes..
- Take a portion of it and coat around a skewer, lengthwise. Keep wetting your hands with water in the process. Do the same with rest of the dough. Refrigerate for some time..
- Then baste with some olive oil & grill for 25-30 minutes. Flip it over halfway through..
- Serve with any homemade chutney. I enjoyed mine with mint hummus and salad..