dill pickle rice.
You can have dill pickle rice using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of dill pickle rice
- You need 3 large of kosher dill pickles, I used Valsic.
- Prepare 1 cup of rice.
- It’s 29 oz of broth vegetable or chicken.
- You need 1/4 cup of pickle juice.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ground turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground cumin powder.
- Prepare 3 small of carrots julienned.
- Prepare 1 large of onion sliced julienned.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of sunflower oil.
dill pickle rice step by step
- Heat oil in the pot.
- Add rice let fry stirring constantly.
- Add onion.
- Add broth let boil.
- Add spices.
- Add carrots onions.
- Slice your pickles in half then slice your halves into quarters then chop them other way into quarters.
- Add pickle juice cover stirring occasionally when liquid is almost gone cover remove from hear cover let sit 15 minutes serve enjoy.