Oven Roasted Garlic and Tomato Pasta. Basically all ingredients (except the pasta) are roasted on a baking sheet in the oven while the pasta cooks. Spaghettini with Roasted Tomatoes, Fresh Basil, and Toasted Garlic Breadcrumbs. Roasted Tomato Pasta with Basil and Toasted Garlic Breadcrumbs.
Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Wrap parchment and tie with kitchen twine. Boil the pasta while the tomatoes and garlic roast. You can cook Oven Roasted Garlic and Tomato Pasta using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven Roasted Garlic and Tomato Pasta
- It’s 1/3 cup of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Prepare 4 cup of cherry tomatoes, halved.
- Prepare 12 clove of Fresh garlic, smashed (yes 12, pungent garlic taste goes away once roasted).
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of dried basil.
- You need 1/3 tsp of chili flakes.
- It’s 1 lb of pasta (any kind).
- You need 1/4 cup of Fresh parsley, chopped.
- Prepare of parmesan cheese.
Roasted Cherry Tomato Pasta is one of the first recipes I ever posted on this blog (and while the recipe remains the same, the photos needed some updating)!. I love this recipe and I've been making it for as many years as I can remember. Fresh cherry tomatoes, garlic, olive oil, and seasonings are all roasted until deliciously tender and slightly charred. Place the tomatoes and garlic into a mixing bowl.
Oven Roasted Garlic and Tomato Pasta step by step
- In an oven safe dish, mix together the first 6 ingredients and roast in a 400°F oven for 30 min..
- Meanwhile in a pot, cook pasta as directed. Strain pasta and set aside once cooked..
- When you pull out your "tomato sauce" smash the garlic a little more with the back of a fork. (It should be soft and the tomatoes should look a little shriveled).
- Toss the pasta with the sauce and serve immediately with parmesan and parsley..
- Yup! It's that easy!! Enjoy!!! 😆😆.
Drizzle with olive oil, and toss until evenly coated. Season to taste with salt and pepper, then spread evenly onto the prepared baking sheet. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions. Transfer remaining tomato mixture to a food processor. Roasted Cherry Tomatoes These little roasted tomatoes are epic flavor bombs to be added to pastas, on top of proteins or eaten just by themselves!