Oven Baked Meatball Sandwiches. This oven baked meatball sandwich recipe is a perfect easy dinner idea for busy days. Also great for large groups, game day, or as an on-the-go meal. The ingredients are simple — you will need meatballs, pasta sauce, mozzarella cheese, and sandwich rolls.
Top each sandwich with shredded mozzarella cheese. Bake until cheese is melted, hot, and bubbly Gathering around on the weekends for great food & fun with friends & family is one of my favorite things to do, ESPECIALLY when that food is as good as these Oven Baked Meatball Sandwiches. Something as delicious as a meatball sandwich just has to be enjoyed with a crowd on game day. You can cook Oven Baked Meatball Sandwiches using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Meatball Sandwiches
- You need 1 lb of hamburger (meatballs).
- You need 20 oz of Pasta Sauce.
- It’s 6 loaf of submarine sandwiches.
- You need 2 cup of mozzarella cheese.
The meatballs should all be evenly cooked and nicely browned on the outside. Oven Baked Meatball Sandwiches Add Comment Thìs oven baked meatball sandwìch recìpe ìs a perfect easy dìnner ìdea for busy days. Also great for large groups, game day, or as an on-the-go meal. The ìngredìents are sìmple — you wìll need meatballs, pasta sauce, mozzarella cheese, and sandwìch rolls..
Oven Baked Meatball Sandwiches step by step
- Prepare meatballs in pan, homemade or frozen.
- Add jar of pasta Sauce with meatballs in pan and stir together.
- Cut loaves, but not all the way through. So it will hold the ingredients.
- Place 2-3 meatballs in each sandwich and add sauce.
- Add cheese on top of meatballs and sauce.
- Place in oven at 400°F until cheese is melted and bubbly..
Also great for large groups, game day, or as an on-the-go meal. Step Three: Scoop the meatball mixture with a medium cookie scoop, rolling gently to shape if needed after scooping unto greased sheet pan with sides. By using a cookie scoop, it helps ensure all the meatballs are the same size which is key to delicious meatballs and allows you to handle the meatball mixture as little as possible-which will ensure tender meatballs. Also great for large groups, game day, or as an on-the-go meal. Meatball subs are such an easy dinner idea (especially when you have leftover meatballs!).