You can cook Pickle Sandwiches using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pickle Sandwiches
- You need 12 large of dill pickles.
- You need 24 of sliced spicy salami.
- You need 3 tbsp of Dijon mustard.
Pickle Sandwiches step by step
- cut a hole through the center of the pickles, lengthwise (use a small hollow rod, sharpened at one end).
- spread the salami with a thin coat of mustard then roll tightly together.
- stuff the rolled salami into the end of each pickle.
- slice the pickles into rounds, place on a serving platter and serve at once or cover and refrigerate until required.