LadyIncognito's Oven Baked Garlic Parm Wings. These Crispy Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings will be the life of the party! Easy chicken wings are baked instead of fried for a healthier options then tossed in a mouthwatering garlic parmesan sauce! Still crispy and delicious as ever!
These wings have been a popular flavor for years now and for good reason – does anything beat the combo of garlic and Parmesan cheese? While I do love a good honey hot wing recipe and my honey sesame chicken wings are also tasty as heck, those are both sweet sauce recipes. Toss wings with oil and season with salt and pepper. You can have LadyIncognito's Oven Baked Garlic Parm Wings using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of LadyIncognito's Oven Baked Garlic Parm Wings
- It’s 4 lb of chicken wing pieces.
- Prepare of my house seasoning blend.
- You need 2 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sage.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground black pepper.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s of Finishing flavor.
- You need 1 stick of butter or margarine.
- You need 1/4 cup of parmesan cheese.
Transfer wings to prepared metal rack and bake until golden and. This Crispy Baked Garlic Parmesan Chicken Wings Recipe is perfect for appetizers or dinner! Easy to make wings loaded with garlic and parmesan flavor. Baked chicken wings can be just as crispy as the fried versions!.
LadyIncognito's Oven Baked Garlic Parm Wings instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F/180°C.
- Season already thawed chicken with my house seasoning blend or whatever blend you like to season with..
- Place in baking pan or cookie sheet lightly coated with cooking spray to prevent sticking. Bake in oven for approximately 25 minutes give or take until wings are crispy..
- When wings are done place in mixing bowl. Melt butter and pour all over the wings along with parmesan cheese and toss in bowl until well coated..
Tips For Making The Best Crispy Oven Baked Wings. The trick to keeping these oven-baked chicken wings crispy, is parboiling the wings in a flavorful liquid, which helps season the chicken and produce a surface texture in the oven that your guests will swear came straight out of a deep fryer. These garlic parmesan wings are proof that chicken wings don't have to be drenched in oil and deep-fried to be exceptionally crisp. What gives these oven-baked wings their crunch? The mixture of sodium bicarbonate, cream of tartar and cornstarch present in baking soda combined with the high temperature of the oven results in golden-brown, crackling wings.