Kesar Coconut Halwa.
You can have Kesar Coconut Halwa using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Kesar Coconut Halwa
- It’s 1 cup of Grated coconut.
- Prepare 6-7 of kesar (soak in warm water for 30 minutes).
- Prepare pinch of elaichi powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of sugar or sugar powder.
- You need to taste of lemon juice.
- It’s 3-4 of almonds.
- It’s 3-4 of pista.
- Prepare as needed of ghee.
- It’s As needed of milk.
Kesar Coconut Halwa instructions
- Put 1 1/2 cups of water (paani) in a kadhai (wok) and light the gas stove. Add 2 cups powdered sugar (pisi hui chini). Make sure you add the powdered sugar (pisi hui chini) before the water (paani) comes to boil..
- Once it starts to come to a boil, add juice of half lemon (nimbu). if there are any impurities, they will rise to the top. Remove them with a ladle..
- Once the syrup reaches a two string consistency, add the grated coconut (nariyal), then add ghee (clarified butter), then add the milk (doodh) infused with kesar (saffron) and finally green cardamom (choti elaichi) powder. Switch off the gas stove..
- Mix everything properly and remove the kadhai (wok) from the gas stove. Your Kesar Coconut Halwa is ready. Serve the Kesar Coconut Halwa in bowls and garnish with slivered almonds (badam)..