Thai beef salad (nam tok neuha). Nam tok, a traditional Thai beef salad, is primarily meat and herbs rather than 'salad' ingredients, but it's full of delicious fresh flavors you'll love. However the traditional 'waterfall beef', nam tok, is much simpler. It has less 'salad' but is packed with delicious flavor, and is easy to make too.
I'm probably completely biased, but I think that Asian salads are the best in the world. I love them because they are interesting and. Thai Beef Salad, Nam Tok Recipe &… Also to make Nam Tok authentic, you definitely need to add toasted sticky rice power, which is super easy to make! You can have Thai beef salad (nam tok neuha) using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Thai beef salad (nam tok neuha)
- It’s of Ribeye beef steak.
- Prepare 2 of lime or lemon.
- Prepare of Cilantro.
- Prepare of Purp shallot.
- You need of Mint.
- You need of Rice powder (Khao kuoa).
- It’s of Fish sauce.
- Prepare of Green onion.
- It’s of Red chili powder.
- It’s of Soy sauce.
You will not find another super tasty Nam Tok recipe on the internet, made gluten-free and low carb. So if you are a lover of beef salad or Thai food. Seared and marinated beef is served atop a crisp lettuce and cucumber bed in this salad bursting with fresh Thai flavors. Reviews for: Photos of Thai Beef Salad.
Thai beef salad (nam tok neuha) step by step
- Marinate steak with soy sauce and crushed pepper.
- Take glutonious rice and roast on high heat for 10 min..
- Roast until everything is dark.. No white rice..
- Let it cool and then crush it or blend it until its a powder.
- Like this.
- Cook steak to your liking, cut into strips put inside a mixing bowl.
- Add powdered rice, chili flakes (semi powder like this photo).
- Add 2 heaping tbl spoon of fish sauce and squeeze 1-3 limes or lemon.
- Add mint, green onion, cilantro and shallot to the mix. Add more chili, fish sauce or rice if needed. Fix it to your taste..
Marion's Kitchen is packed with simple and delicious Asian recipes and food ideas. Using glutinous or sticky rice will give you a softer rice powder that creates a thick and soft coating for the finished salad. If glutinous rice is unavailable you can still use regular long grain or. The reason nam tok neua ) is called Thai waterfall beef salad is because, as the legend says, the beef makes a hissing sound (from the sizzling on the grill, when the meat is done and ready to be taken off the grill. Topped with toasted rice powder for a bit of crunch.