Italian hoagie dip #mycookbook. Italian Hoagie Dip has all of the same delicious flavors as everyone's favorite sandwich – but served as a dip! Hoagie…sub…submarine sandwich…grinder…what do you call a deli-style sandwich? ITALIAN HOAGIE DIP — Your favorite Italian sub sandwich fixings, chopped and served dip-style with crusty baguette slices.
This Hoagie Dip is one of my favorite easy appetizer recipes and it's one of my family's favorite appetizers. Be the first to review this recipe. Tear the ham, salami and all cold cuts. You can cook Italian hoagie dip #mycookbook using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Italian hoagie dip #mycookbook
- It’s 1 of Onion diced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Sliced Hot Banana Peppers.
- It’s 1/2 head of Iceberg Lettuce.
- You need half of Cherry tomatoes cut in.
- It’s of Lunch meat turkey cut in small bite size squares.
- You need of Lunch meat ham cut in small bite size squares.
- Prepare of Salami cut in bite size (sandwich slice salami should be by the pepperoni in the store).
- It’s of Pepperoni cut in bite size.
- You need of Provelone Cheese cut in bite size.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Olive Oil Mayo.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Italian seasoning.
This easy Italian Hoagie Dip recipe is one of my family's all-time favorite recipes. It has everything that an Italian Hoagie has on it but it's chopped up and served as a dip. You need to stop whatever you're doing and make this recipe! This Italian Hoagie Dip is my all-time favorite easy dip recipe. 🔽 🔽 CLICK FOR RECIPE LINK AND.
Italian hoagie dip #mycookbook step by step
- Chop the Onion, Banana Peppers, Tomato, and Iceberg into a small dice. Put into a bowl and set aside..
- Chop the Deli Meats and Cheese into small squares/pieces and add into the bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients and stir.(Time consuming).
- I like to but this in a sub bun or could use hot dog buns… this is a dip and is normally served in a bread bowl or in a bowl with bread 🥖 on the side or with crackers.
- Notes- I don’t Measure any ingredients, I make every to taste, and use about 1/2 a pack each of the lunch meats and about half a pack of pepperoni and whatever Hard salami slices I have on hand. I make a lot of this because iam feeding a lot of people and boys on top of that. I leave the onion out And banana peppers I have a few Picky eaters. This takes some time to make because of cutting everything into small bite size but is well worth it.(I do put banana peppers on my sub).
- I go light on the mayonnaise just enough to coat everything an taste test as I go, can make as wet or dry as you like and a few shakes of Italian dry seasoning.
- I like to put this in a lock and lock container. (Sometimes I will use all the pack of lunch meat, just depends on what iam using it for and who’s eating it. The thing that takes the longest is breaking up all the little squares and putting them in a dish.
This Easy Italian Hoagie Dip has all of the flavors of your favorite Italian Hoagie but without all of the bulk. And it couldn't be easier to make! Hoagie Dip tastes just like a sub sandwich from Subway but in dip form. To me it tasted just like an Italian sandwich at Subway so I knew John would love it too. Everything is chopped up real small.