Sugar-Free Pecan Pie.
You can have Sugar-Free Pecan Pie using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sugar-Free Pecan Pie
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- Prepare 5 tsp of stevia.
- It’s 1 cup of sugar free maple syrup.
- You need 1/3 cup of melted butter.
- You need 1 cup of pecan halves.
- It’s 9 of inch pie crust.
Sugar-Free Pecan Pie step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix eggs with the stevia. Then stir in the syrup, butter, and pecans..
- Line 9 inch pie pan with dough of choice, pour in filling, and cover edges of pie with foil..
- Bake for 25 minutes, remove foil, and then bake for another 25 minutes or until a knife comes out clean..