Chocolate Banana Muffin.
You can have Chocolate Banana Muffin using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chocolate Banana Muffin
- It’s 130 g (1 cup) of all-purpose flour, sifted.
- It’s 20 g (3 tbsp) of cocoa powder, sifted.
- You need 4 g (1 tsp) of baking powder, sifted.
- You need 1.5 g (1/4 tsp) of salt.
- It’s 200 g of (more or less 2 qty) overripe banana, mashed.
- You need 75 g of (1/4 cup+1 tbsp) brown sugar.
- Prepare 45 ml (3 tbsp) of milk.
- You need 56 g (1/4 cup) of unsalted butter, melted.
- It’s 1 of large egg.
- It’s of 🧁 Topping options:.
- You need of walnuts.
- You need of white chocolate chunks.
- It’s of oat streusel.
Chocolate Banana Muffin step by step
- Line the muffin tray with muffin liner or parchment paper. Set aside..
- Weigh and sieve the flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt into a medium bowl. Stir with a hand-whisk until well combined. Set aside..
- In another medium bowl, mash the bananas with a fork or masher. Add the remaining ingredients. Mix well with the hand-whisk..
- Pour banana mixture into the flour mixture. Mix and fold until combined. A few streaks of flour are fine in the final batter. Simply avoid overmixing as it will cause the cake to be dense and untender..
- Divide batter evenly into muffin tray. Add any of your favorite toppings..
- Bake in a preheated oven at 425°F (220°C) for 5 minutes. Then reduce temperature to 375°C (190°C) and bake for another 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center of a muffin comes out clean..