No Bake Penne Pasta. Years ago I had a friend who introduced me to this easy baked pasta recipe. I've been making it for potlucks and family dinners ever since. Tools Used to Make this Penne Pasta Bake.
A good pasta pot is a great investment for your kitchen if you love making pasta. Optional: You can add garlic powder and/or italian seasoning along with the pasta/sauce/water mixture and sprinkle grated parmesan on top of the mozzarella for great flavor and easier browning. I mean who has time for that? You can cook No Bake Penne Pasta using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No Bake Penne Pasta
- Prepare 500 grams of penne pasta.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped parsley.
- You need of Red Sauce.
- Prepare 1/4 of kilo lean ground pork.
- Prepare 1/4 of kilo ground beef.
- You need 1 cup of chopped cooked ham.
- You need 1/4 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 6 of gloves chopped garlic.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of soy sauce.
- It’s 250 grams of spaghetti sauce.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- You need of White Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of all purpose cream.
- Prepare 1 cup of quick melt cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of fresh milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of melted butter.
So ya wanna know how I make pasta without having to boil water? Check out this NO BOIL, Baked Broccoli Penne!!! The kids loved it and they actually ate the broccoli! I think all the cheese helps!
No Bake Penne Pasta instructions
- Red Sauce – sauté onions followed by garlic.
- Put ground pork and beef and add soy sauce. Cook for 20 mins add 1/4 cup water..
- Add ham and cook for another 15 mins.
- Pour spaghetti sauce and add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cook pasta according to package instructions..
- Drain the pasta and pour the red sauce and save some at least 1 cup for the topping. Set aside..
- White sauce. In a double boiler mix all ingredients and cook until the cheese totally melts..
- Put the remaining red sauce on the top of the pasta. Then add the white sauce on the top then garnish with chopped parsley..
These pasta recipes use penne for the base but become so much more with simple, flavorful ingredient additions. Would you like any meat in the recipe? Great recipe for No Bake Penne Pasta. Favorite recipe of my family and friends. It's so creamy balanced with the red sauce and you don't have to bake it.