Fried Chicken Asian Flavour. I have created this easy chicken recipe based on his work, and using more flour for the coating to make it crispy. The result is the fried chicken that stays crunchy, with a myriad of Asian spices hitting your palate every bites you. Sticky Asian Glazed Chicken is tender and juicy chicken coated in a sticky sweet Asian sauce.
While we love the Asian flavor, we also like to mix up the flavors of the glaze. The lemon chicken is crispy battered chicken pieces smothered in a sweet and tangy lemon sauce. The chilli chicken is made with lightly battered crispy chicken chunks lightly tossed with spicy red. You can cook Fried Chicken Asian Flavour using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Chicken Asian Flavour
- It’s 2 of chicken drumstick.
- It’s 2 of chicken wing.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oyster sauce.
- It’s 2 tbsp of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of peri peri Chili sauce (optional spicy lover).
- Prepare 200 gram of Kentucky bread crumbs.
- Prepare 100 gram of curry powder.
Use this for all your favourite Chinese chicken dishes, like Cashew Chicken, Chicken Stir Fry, Chow Mein and Kung Pao Chicken. This is a closely guarded Chinese restaurant secret that's going to revolutionise your stir fries and stir fried noodles that you make with chicken breast. Add chicken to bag a little at a time, shake until evenly coated. Remove chicken and place aside on a cookie sheet or bowl lined with paper towels.
Fried Chicken Asian Flavour instructions
- Marinate the chicken and keep in refrigerator for half hour or overnight.
- Keep it in a zipper block.
- Coat the marinated chicken in any bread crumbs of your choice.
- I add some curry powder into my bread crumbs…..
- Deep fry till it's cooked and lightly brown,,,, about 7 minutes or longer depending on the thickness of the chicken.
Oh my yummm….one of my favorite foods – fried chicken. We've been trying to eat healthier so I needed to come up with a healthier version of fried chicken. This Asian Oven-Fried Chicken is my new favorite fried chicken recipe. Well, it's a healthy version of "fried" chicken. Perfectly fried golden-brown, crunchy, crisp crust, with super juicy and moist meat.