Special Bruschetta Tilapia. Olive Oil, Parsley, And Bread Is All You Need To Make This Easy Appetizer. Special Bruschetta Tilapia Seen this recipe online wanted to try it out to my liking. Great recipe for Puerto Rican Traditional Sofrito.
You can make a little or just enough to last you a month by doubling or tripling the amount of all. The tilapia is oven roasted then topped with bruschetta and a balsamic glaze! See great recipes for Simple Tomato Garlic Bruschetta, Bruschetta too! You can cook Special Bruschetta Tilapia using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Special Bruschetta Tilapia
- Prepare 2 lb of Tilapia (about 11 pieces).
- Prepare 1 packages of Grape Tomatoes.
- You need 6 of Fresh Cilantro or Recao.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Fresh lemon juice.
- You need 2 tsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- You need 3 tsp of Minced garlic.
- It’s 4 tsp of Oregano.
- You need of Adobo.
- It’s of Onion powder.
- You need 8 oz of Mozzarella cheese.
Once tilapia is cooked, add to a plate and set aside. Okay guys, this is the last 'summery' recipe that I am going to share. I think it is safe to say that I am in a little bit of denial that fall is just around the corner, if not already here. But no matter what the weather is like, easy tomato bruschetta with.
Special Bruschetta Tilapia instructions
- To make marinade, Chop up your grape tomatoes (you can use a can of diced tomatoes or do it yourself instead). Chop your Cilantro or Recao. ADD to a bowl, along with your other ingredients. (4 tsp of lemon juice, 2 tsp of extra virgin olive oil, 3 teaspoon of minces garlic and 4 tsp of oregano.) Mix well. Place into fridge until ready to use..
- Preheat oven 375°.
- Wash and season your tilapia with Adobo and onion powder. Align your tilapia in an aluminum pan. Add your marinade over top. Place into oven until cooked..
- When done Add the Mozzarella cheese overtop your tilapia. Let melt. All Done!!!.
The tilapia is oven roasted then topped with bruschetta and a balsamic glaze! The tilapia is oven roasted then topped with bruschetta and a balsamic glaze! Season the tilapia with salt and pepper. Dip each fillet first in the eggs, then the panko, patting well so that crumbs adhere. Heat oil in a non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.