Balsamic Chicken. Flavorful & Healthy Meals Cooked With Steam For Freshness You Can See & Taste! In a large bowl, combine balsamic vinegar, honey, mustard, and garlic and season with salt and pepper. Balsamic Chicken – Low Carb, Keto, Gluten-Free, Grain-Free, THM S One of my favorite restaurants for date nights is a cute little Italian place that is BYOB and has an amazing balsamic chicken.
And out comes this glorious chicken that's savoury, tangy, sweet and very, very sticky! Stir together the balsamic and brown sugar and add it to the skillet. A delicious and easy recipe for honey-balsamic grilled chicken breasts. You can cook Balsamic Chicken using 4 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Balsamic Chicken
- It’s 2 of Chicken Breasts.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of (approx) Balsamic Vinegar.
- It’s of Generous sprinkle of Dried Minced Onion.
- Prepare of Sprinkle of Cumin.
Serve alone or on top of your favorite salad. Sprinkle thyme and black pepper over chicken thighs. Spray a nonstick pan with cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. I love sheet pan, one pot recipes because they make for super easy clean up.
Balsamic Chicken instructions
- Place chicken in a glass baking dish sprayed with nonstick.
- Score each breast diagonally on both sides.
- Top with with vinegar, onion then cumin.
- Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes until chicken is not pink.
- This can be served with chicken flavored stuffing or your favorite side.
More sheet pan chicken recipes I love to make are Baked Chicken Thighs with Brussels Sprouts and Sweet Potato, Turmeric Roasted Chicken and Sweet Potatoes, and Baked Apple Cider Chicken and Cabbage. Adapted from my friend Julia of Julia's Healthy Italian. Combine the vinaigrette and chicken pieces in a large resealable plastic bag; seal the bag and toss to coat. Balsamic Marinated Chicken Breasts Balsamic Marinated Chicken Breasts. This balsamic chicken is chicken thighs coated in a sweet and savory glaze and roasted to perfection along with potatoes and asparagus.