Canned dill pickle asparagus.
You can cook Canned dill pickle asparagus using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Canned dill pickle asparagus
- It’s 5 lb of Asparagus.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Pickling Spice.
- It’s 4 tsp of Red Pepper.
- You need 14 tbsp of Salt.
- You need 4 each of Garlic Clove.
- Prepare 4 each of Empty Quart Canning Jars.
- You need 7 tbsp of Dill Weed.
- You need 2 quart of White Vinegar.
- It’s 2 quart of Water.
Canned dill pickle asparagus step by step
- Combine the water and vinegar and start to boil with 10 tablespoons of salt..
- Remove the cloves from the pickling spice. Add the pickling spice to water and vinegar. Also add 3 teaspoons dill weed. Add 1ea tsp dill to each jar..
- Add 1 teaspoon of red pepper to water and vinegar if you want pepper. Also 1 teaspoon of pepper to each jar of you want..
- Put Asparagus into jars head down. Add 1 clove of garlic each..
- Add 1 tablespoon of salt to each jar..
- Once brine has been at a rolling boil for at least 10 minutes, strain spice out. Add to asparagus jars, seal hand tight and sit for 3 weeks. G2g.