Mexican Fajita Skirt Steak in the Oven. Skirt steak is known for its strong beefy flavor and is typically found in Mexican broiled skirt steak fajitas and Philadelphia, or Philly, cheesesteak sandwiches. Cooking skirt steak in the oven is an easy way to start a delicious meal. Great recipe for Mexican Fajita Skirt Steak in the Oven.
Only one tomato, one bell pepper, and half an onion but the more vegetables the better! If you dont have all the vegetables listed its okay. This grilled skirt steak fajitas recipe is easy enough to make at home and tastes like those you get at your favorite Mexican restaurant. You can cook Mexican Fajita Skirt Steak in the Oven using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mexican Fajita Skirt Steak in the Oven
- Prepare 1 packages of of skirt steak fajitas.
- You need 3 small of diced tomatos.
- You need 2 large of bell peppers yellow, green, red, or orange.
- Prepare of season all.
- You need of garlic pepper.
- It’s 1 large of onion, chopped.
- You need 1 small of chile jalopeno ( you can take out the seeds if you dont want it as spicy).
- You need 1 of lime.
For a busy weeknight, you can start marinating it in the morning so you can grill the steak when you come home for a perfect family dinner. [Photographs: Vicky Wasik] Adapted from Kenji's grilled skirt steak fajitas recipe—with its rich and flavorful lime, soy sauce, and cumin-spiced marinade—this version reworks the technique so that all you need is an oven and a single sheet pan. The best part about making these fajitas on a sheet pan, aside from the quick and easy prep and cleanup, is that it yields a large serving size to. Oven Baked Beef Steak Fajitas are a favorite for dinner. Fajitas make for a great quick dinner or a weeknight meal.
Mexican Fajita Skirt Steak in the Oven instructions
- Cut your Vegetables- Dice your tomatos, Slice your onions, and Green Pepper, and dice your green chile. Pre-Heat Oven at 350°F.
- Cover a 11X7 inch baking pan with aluminum foil and place veggies on top onion, tomato, bell peppers, and chile jalopeno. Mix well and cover baking pan..
- Next cut the fajita in long slices and season with garlic pepper and season all..
- add fajitas to pan along with the vegetables and squeeze the lime on the fajitas.
- place in oven for one hour and enjoy(:.
They are perfect and full of flavor! Turn meat in marinade and let stand while heating a large griddle or grill pan over medium-high heat. Here is the correct way to to remove connective tissue and prep beef skirt for grilling into fajitas. This how to prep skirt steak video shows the beginning of a great skirt steak recipe. Rub spice mix all over surface of steak. (It's best to wear gloves as the chile powder is hot.) Place steak in a resealable freezer bag.