Oven Baked Golden Chicken. So this is how I make baked crumbed chicken. Baked breaded chicken – my way. Toast the breadcrumbs in the oven for just a few minutes.
For years I tried so many recipes and techniques for a juicy baked chicken breast. Disappointed every single time and having to chew though mouthful of dry chicken, dipping each forkful in mayonnaise just to get through it. If you love food as much as I do, this is usually a completely heartbreaking experience. You can have Oven Baked Golden Chicken using 8 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Oven Baked Golden Chicken
- It’s 6 lb of whole chicken.
- You need 1 cup of butter.
- It’s 1 tbsp of salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 3 tbsp of lime juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of total seasoning blend.
- You need pinch of basil.
- It’s pinch of oregano.
Line a large baking tray or half sheet pan with foil and place all the chicken pieces on it, skin side down. Sprinkle with salt and pepper and flip each piece skin side up. Drizzle about a teaspoon of oil over the skin on each piece of chicken and rub lightly to coat. How To Bake Chicken Breasts: Alright, so here's the secret!
Oven Baked Golden Chicken instructions
- Fully thaw out the whole chicken..
- Preheat oven to 350°. Open the chicken and pull out the neck, liver and heart from the inside. And stretch out all the parts and check for any feathers..
- Put chicken on cookie sheet and let sit and air dry. Mix butter, salt, black pepper, basil and oregano in small bowl..
- Mix in lime juice in butter mixture. If mixture is to thin put in freezer for a few minutes..
- Stretch chicken skin from back spine and carefully not to break it.
- Stuff butter mixture under the skin and rub mixture from top to make sure mixture is in legs and breast and thigh good..
- Grease baking dish. Put chicken in dish and put total seasoning blend on top of chicken..
- Cover with aluminum foil and place in preheated oven and bake for 60 minutes.
- Remove foil and cover the wing tips with foil and cook for another 15minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool and enjoy.
I'm telling you — this step is an absolute must for anytime you want to bake chicken breasts in the oven. Brining chicken is super-easy, it makes your chicken extra juicy, and best. In a shallow bowl, combine the potato flakes, cheese, parsley, paprika, garlic salt, onion powder and pepper. In another shallow bowl, add butter. Dip chicken into butter, then into potato flake mixture.