Easy Oven Baked Potato Wedges. It's really really handy to line the pan before you bake them, or else you will have a sticky baked on mess on your pans that takes an awful lot of elbow grease to get rid of. I make thins potato wedges baked and also grilled. I love the this shortcut especially in the summer when I don't want to use the oven very often.
Here's how to master the art of oven-baked potato wedges. Place Parmesan cheese, olive oil, onion powder, garlic powder, pepper, salt, and potatoes into a resealable plastic bag. Seal the bag, then shake to coat the potatoes with the seasoning. You can have Easy Oven Baked Potato Wedges using 4 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Oven Baked Potato Wedges
- Prepare 2 or more of large russet potatoes.
- You need of Vegetable oil.
- It’s of Salt and pepper (optional).
- Prepare of Garlic powder (optional).
Potato wedges are really simple to make – and faster than fries too because the potato is cut into larger pieces!! Cutting potato wedges is far easier than cutting fries! Cut your potatoes in half, then cut the halves into thirds. Use a paper towel to completely dry any moisture the cut potato releases.
Easy Oven Baked Potato Wedges step by step
- Preheat oven to 400° F..
- Scrub and wash potatoes..
- Cut potatoes in half and then into thick slices, about a half inch..
- On a baking sheet pour a bit of vegetable oil to thinly cover the bottom of the baking sheet..
- Place wedges on baking sheet in single layer..
- Place in oven for about 15-20 minutes or until bottom of wedges are golden brown..
- Turn wedges over and continue baking for about 10 minutes..
- Add salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste and enjoy!.
Easy and perfectly crispy oven Baked Potato Wedges will become your go-to side dish or appetizer. Much healthier than french fries and the tastiest potatoes you'll ever taste! They're crisp in the outside and soft in the inside! Our potato wedges are so popular on our Spanish blog , but as we started it one year before Simple Vegan Blog, we haven't shared the recipe on the blog. Crispy on the outside, tender and fluffy on the inside, these Easy Baked Potato Wedges are the perfect compliment to any meal.