Fish Machboos. Today lets see how to make Fish Machboos / Majboos. Machboos is a dish which can be prepared with chicken or fish or mutton. Here am sharing the recipe of Fish majboos.
A prominent dish in Kuwaiti cuisine is machboos, a rice-based specialty usually prepared with basmati rice seasoned with spices, and chicken or mutton. Machboos is a dish which can be prepared with chicken or fish or mutton. The main ingredient which i noticed in Middle eastern dishes and Machboos is their ARAB… Machboos. You can cook Fish Machboos using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Fish Machboos
- It’s 1-2 of King Fish steak.
- It’s 1 cup of basmati rice, soaked for 30 minutes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp. of oil.
- It’s 1" of cinnamon.
- You need 2-3 of green cardamoms.
- It’s 4-5 of cloves.
- You need 1 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of ginger-garlic paste.
- You need 1/2 tsp. of turmeric powder.
- You need 1+1 tsp of Arabic spice.
- It’s 1/2 tsp. of cardamom powder.
- Prepare 2 of dry lime.
- It’s 2 of green chilies.
- It’s to taste of salt.
- You need 1 tbsp. of coriander leaves, chopped.
- It’s 2 tbsp. of fried onion.
- It’s 2 tsp. of ghee.
It's going to be a happy day, if you're making Machboos. It is therefore appropriate to turn on some happy music from Kuwait. Download Machboos stock vectors at the best vector graphic agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock vectors, illustrations and cliparts at reasonable. chicken machboos. chicken machboos. Variations are also popular in Yemen and the Gulf States of the Arabian peninsula, where it is known as machboos.
Fish Machboos instructions
- Apply 1 tsp. of the Arabic spice and salt to taste to the fish steak and marinate for 10-15 minutes. Heat 1 tbsp. oil in a pan and fry the fish till well done on both sides. Drain and keep aside..
- Heat remaining oil & temper with cardamoms, cinnamon and cloves. Add the onion and saute till it turns slightly brown..
- Add all the dry spices & ginger-garlic paste mixed with some water. Saute till the oil separates..
- Add the soaked rice, green chilies & the dry lime. Mix everything well and saute for 2 minutes..
- Add 1 1/2 cups hot water & pressure cook for 2 whistles. Switch off the flame and let it cool down..
- Add the ghee and fluff it up with a fork..
- Transfer to a serving plate and arrange the fried fish on top. Garnish with coriander leaves and fried onion. Enjoy as it is or with some side dish..
In a cooking method unique to kabsa, the chicken or meat is first simmered in water until. Machboos is actually the boiling of rice in stock with chicken,mutton or fish. This is a special dish of the middle east first. Machboos, also known as machbous, is the national dish of Bahrain and a typical dish of the Gulf cuisine, its name derived from the Arabic word for compressed, kabs. Find al machboos stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection.