Chicken kabab in the oven. Admittedly, grilling is the natural method for preparing chicken kabobs. I do have this excellent recipe for grilled chicken skewers and I make them often in the summer. Stir to combine until most of the salt is absorbed.
A recipe for juicy and aromatic eastern chicken kabobs (kebabs) cooked in the oven. Marinated in yoghurt and spices, the only problem is that they are consumed fast! Kebabs, or in general, meat on a skewer means one thing: summer is here, let the BBQ festivities begin! You can cook Chicken kabab in the oven using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken kabab in the oven
- You need 2 of large chicken breast.
- You need 3 tbs of yogurt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of tomato paste.
- Prepare 1/4 of cumin.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic / smashed.
- Prepare 1 tbs of vegetable oil.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
Try baking your chicken kabobs in the oven, instead! Baked chicken kabobs are such a fun way to serve chicken and veggies and they taste great, too! The secret is in the marinade. They come out moist and flavorful every time!
Chicken kabab in the oven step by step
- Cut chicken breasts into large cubes.
- Mix all the ingredients, add chicken, stir well, cover up and keep in the fridge marinade about 1 hour.
- Set oven 400 degrees, (If you use wooden skewers, Soak them in water overnight. This prevents the sticks from drying out and burning in the oven) I used metal skewers. Thread marinaded chicken onto skewers. And place them oven proof glassware, or baking dish, do not let chicken touch the baking dish, cook about 30 minutes, rotate them every 10 minutes..
- Do not keep chicken in marinate sauce more then 1 and 1/2 hours, then you will taste yogurt strongly..
- Enjoy your "şiş kebabs!".
This is one of the easiest ways to do chicken kabobs. I always separate the chicken from the veggies because they don't cook at the same rate plus I don't care for BBQ sauce on my veggies. All you need is a side of rice and you have a great meal. Take a piece of chicken off a kabob and cut it in half. This recipe includes a tasty yoghurt marinade.