Mixed vegetable pickle.
You can cook Mixed vegetable pickle using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mixed vegetable pickle
- You need 1/4 of thin carrot cuts.
- You need 1/4 of thin onion cuts.
- It’s 3 clove of thin garlic cuts.
- It’s 1/2 of thin cut scotch bonnet pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 of thin cuts sweet pepper.
- Prepare 1 cup of white vinegar.
Mixed vegetable pickle instructions
- Cut seasonings into thin julienne cuts..
- place vinegar on stove to boil..
- Place cuts into the jar creatively..
- take vinegar of stove and pour into jar then seal..
- leave to cool then refrigerate for use..