Creamy Garlic Parmesan pasta. Heat unsalted butter in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add in the chicken broth, milk, and fettuccine. Melt butter in a large skillet over medium high heat.
Add butter, olive oil and garlic and saute on med-low heat until butter is melted, then add red pepper flakes and saute. Add milk and chicken broth, bring to a boil, lower heat and stir until thickened. Heat olive in a medium pan over medium heat. You can cook Creamy Garlic Parmesan pasta using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Creamy Garlic Parmesan pasta
- You need 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- It’s 1/4 cup of butter (half a stick).
- Prepare 7 oz of pasta.
- You need 2 cups of chicken broth.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need 1/4 of parmesan cheese.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
Add butter and stir constantly until melted. Pour in chicken broth; add pepper and salt. Garlic Parmesan Sauce is a creamy, dense sauce made from garlic and cheese. It is a versatile sauce and can be used to make pizza, pasta, spaghetti, baked vegetables, chicken wings and even rice.
Creamy Garlic Parmesan pasta instructions
- Butter in a large pan. Cook garlic on low for a few minutes. NOT til it browns. *I only had 2 garlic cloves so I used a tbs of homemade roast garlic oil.*.
- Add pasta, milk, and broth. Simmer til pasta is done. Stirring often. *Mine took maybe 10 minutes*.
- Turn off heat. Add parmesan. Enjoy..
So, bookmark my easy recipe to make it at home and cook something special this weekend? Shrimp get coated in the very best creamy parmesan garlic sauce and is wonderful tossed with fresh pasta. The sun came out for two days last week. This winter has been the worst I swear. MY TIPS FOR MAKING EASY GARLIC PARMESAN PASTA.