Paleo (keto*) BlackBerry Cobbler. Cobbler has now been added to my favorite dessert list! Included on that list is our blueberry pound cake, snowball cookies and butter cake. This keto blackberry cobbler makes the list because it is super easy to make, guilt free due to the minimal ingredients and I always have berries in the fridge that are on the verge of going bad and need to be used up!
I love them for so many things, from sugar-free cheesecake topping to raspberry ice cream. Serve warm with whipped cream, enjoy! Reheat in the microwave, if desired. You can have Paleo (keto*) BlackBerry Cobbler using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Paleo (keto*) BlackBerry Cobbler
- Prepare of wet.
- It’s 3 of eggs.
- It’s 1/2 C of almd milk. If using cashew milk reduce by 2T & add 2Twater.
- Prepare 1/2 of el olive oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Stevia.
- Prepare 1 tsp of pure vanilla extract.
- Prepare of Dry.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of Cashew flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of xanthan gum.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It’s of Fuit filling.
- You need of berry filling.
- It’s 1 pint of preferred berry.
- It’s 1 cup of coconut sugar.
You can also freeze your keto berry cobbler in an airtight freezer-safe container. This healthy berry cobbler recipe fits both of those categories. We've made it several times lately, and it is delicious. I've now used up the last of our frozen berries from last summer, but thankfully berry season isn't too far away and the strawberry plants should produce well this year!
Paleo (keto*) BlackBerry Cobbler step by step
- In a medium bowl add eggs, use a hand blender to whip for 1 minute, slowly add oil and stevia and blend in vanilla.
- Add all dry Ingredients to the same bowl and blend till consistency of cake batter maybe a little thicker..
- Put desired berries into mic safe bowl and mic with the coconut sugar for 3 minutes, stir. Repeat till berries are soft and the juice is at least 1 cup or more. *REPLACE coconut sugar with stevia for Keto baking.
- Pour batter into sprayed round casserole dish and then top with berry mix. Press filling into batter in some areas to ensure it reaches through the batter..
- Bake at 350 for approx 30 minutes but check after 25 due to moisture differences created by different berries. Your knife should come out clean and edges should be golden brown..
Paleo blackberry cobbler made grain-free, refined sugar-free, dairy-free, and vegan. Blackberry cobbler is by far one of my favorite fruit-infused desserts. Just be sure to adjust the cooking time down a few minutes if you're making them in smaller. If you want a paleo berry cobbler, sub out the Truvia for honey. For a low carb blueberry dessert, you can use any low carb sweetener like Swerve , Pyure , stevia , or lo han guo.