Mug Muffins with gummy bears. Image Mugs – No Minimum Quantity. Gummibär (The Gummy Bear) Earth Day Mug. Use coupon code 'conquerlists' at www.zazzle.com/imagummybear #gummybear #gummybearsong.
This is because of the simplicity of the recipe and how quickly they can be made. Blueberry Mug Muffin. featured in Portable Breakfasts. In a mug, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, and kosher salt. You can have Mug Muffins with gummy bears using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mug Muffins with gummy bears
- Prepare cup of Self Raising Flour,1/2.
- Prepare cup of Milk,1/2.
- It’s of Gummy bears.
- Prepare of Water, till needed.
- You need tablespoons of Sugar,3.
- It’s of Mints, optional for decoration.
- It’s of Sparkling sugar, optional for decoration.
- You need drops of Vanilla essence,10.
Watch as gummy bears grow and shrink in different liquids in this kid-friendly experiment. This project is open for exploration and discovery, so kick When you drop a gummy bear into plain water, you'll see the bear grow and grow as water flows into the bear. The water moves to even out the stuff. Hi my gummy bear friend there's a faker on YouTube making trouble pretending to be you he or she is trolling your fans.
Mug Muffins with gummy bears instructions
- Mix the dry ingredients together.
- Mix the wet ingredients together separately.
- Add them together.
- Put the mixture into a microwavable mug/cup.
- Microwave the mug/cup for 1-2 minutes.
- Take out and add gummy bears.
- Microwave the mug/cup again for about 10-15 seconds.
- Add a mint and enjoy/serve!!(ʘᴗʘ✿).
Let's bake muffins with Gummibär (the gummy bear)! Thanks for watching and thanks for SUBSCRIBING! – Give your newly introduced gummi-bears and vodka a stir, and replace the lid. Place the whole tub into the fridge. I took a bag of them home after doing vodka gummy bears and used strawberry smirnoff with the strawberry ginnies and it was AMAZING! Surfing Gummy Bears: While we're snacking on gummy bears, why not put them on chocolate covered potato chips? (via Babble).