Black Pepper Mushroom. Black Pepper Is The Most Commonly Used Spice But Where Does It Come From? Collins Key Recommended for you The Best Mushroom And Black Pepper Sauce Recipes on Yummly Grilled Chili Portobello Mushrooms With Oyster Sauce, Black Pepper Mushroom, Oven-steamed Mushrooms In Black Pepper Oyster Sauce Mushrooms are one of those side dishes I sometimes forget.
When mushrooms go on sale, grab some. Heat the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the mushrooms in an even layer and sprinkle with the lemon zest. You can have Black Pepper Mushroom using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Black Pepper Mushroom
- It’s 8 oz of button mushrooms (about 250g) wiped clean, halved or quartered.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of butter melted.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic thinly sliced.
- You need 1 Tablespoon of oyster sauce or to taste.
- It’s 3/4 teaspoon of black pepper or to taste.
- It’s 1/4 cup of green onion finely sliced.
Mushroom pepper fry tastes best with chapatis or phulkas and even bread. You can also serve it as a side dish alongside sambar-rice or a plain yellow dal and rice. Recipe Sautéed Beef with Mushroom and Pepper Sauce with Boursin Pepper Cheese. Elevate any social occasion with this rich, delectable dish.
Black Pepper Mushroom instructions
- Put melted butter and garlic in a cake pan and air fry at 380F (190C) for 2 minutes..
- Add the mushroom into the pan and stir. Air fry at 360F (180C) for 3 minutes. Stir in the oyster sauce and black pepper. Air fry again at 360F (180C) for 2-3 minutes..
Mushroom In Black Pepper Sauce / Mushroom Kali Mirch is a delicious and spicy curry that can be served with rice, pita, naan or other flat breads. A perfect dish for your dinner parties or when you have surprise guests at home. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat, add butter and melt. When it foams, add mushrooms and brown, then season with salt and pepper and remove from pan. Enjoy this delightful meal for a limited time only at.