Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock). Mutton Pulao Recipe, How To Make Mutton Pulao Mutton Pulao Recipe is an amazing pulao recipe made with mutton and rice. This is one of my favorite rice recipes.
Replacing water with chicken broth is one of the easiest ways to boost the flavor of your rice. Choose white or brown rice and decide if you'd like to add any other seasonings to the dish. As long as you have the right ratio of broth to the type of rice you're cooking, you can enjoy a delicious side dish. You can have Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock) using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock)
- Prepare 750 gms of mutton(beef or chicken 1kg).
- You need of Stock (1 small onion, 5 pepper, 5 cloves,1 cinnamon stick.
- It’s 5 of cardamom, 3 bay leaf,4 green chillies, 2 tbsn salt,.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger and 5 cloves garlic Chopped,1 cup whole coriander.
- You need of Seeds,1/2cup fennel seeds,1tsp cumin seeds &4 cups water).
- It’s of Rice 3 1/2 cups rice washed and soaked.(10 mins).
- Prepare of For masala (1 bunch coriander leaves,1 pod garlic, 1 inch ginger.
- Prepare 7-8 of green chillies (acc to u),.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin) grind and keep.
- Prepare 1 cup of oil,1 small onion, 5cloves,5 cardamom, 6 to 8 pepper, 2.
- Prepare of Bay leaf, 1 tsp cumin seeds and 1 piece cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of big potatoes, 1 cup peas.
- Prepare of Salad(1 onion, 1 tomato, 1 cucumber, 1 tsp salt,few coriander.
- Prepare of Leaves,1 chilli and 2 lemon juice).
- Prepare of Fried onions for garnish (optional).
Want to learn more about cooking rice with chicken broth? A super easy recipe for a more flavorful, salty and bold rice, using one simple substitution. Another idea is to simply cook it in water, add in a shake or two of salt and pepper, and enjoy its simplistic flavors. But, if you happen to love salty, bold.
Mutton/beef/chicken pulav😊(rice cook with mutton stock) instructions
- First prepare stock.wash the mutton, cut ginger,garlic, chilli,add pepper, clove,cardamom,bay leaf,cinnamon, cumin seeds. Wash coriander seeds and cumin seeds in strainer. Cut onion roughly..
- Now put all together. (See Ingredients above for stock) with salt.when mutton cooked remove and save the stock.
- Ur stock is ready.now grind the masala coriander leaves, ginger, garlic, chillies and cumin. See ingredients. Now take 1 slice onion, 5 cloves, 5 cardamom,1 tsp cumin seeds, 2 bay leaf,1 cinnamon and 6to7 pepper..
- Now heat one cup of oil in a large vessel. Then add onion with garam masala (above pic 3)when brown add the above grind masala.now let it simmer 5 mins oil floats up.now add potatoes and peas..
- Mix well.cover vessel and cook till 5 mins.now add the cooked mutton and strained stock. Mix well then rice..
- After u put stock let it boil.now cover the vessel with it's lid and cook on medium flame.(check salt now add 1 tbsn)when rice absorbs most of the stock give a mix(pic3).
- Cover the lid,put a cloth over the lid.so that steam and moisture stays within.keep on a slow flame.(10 mins)off the flame but don't open the lid.prepare the salad cut onion,tomato, chilli,coriander leaves then place all in one bowl then add 2 lemon juice and 1 tsp salt..
- Salad ready.now serve mutton pulav.garnish with fried onions.ur kitchen will smell with all the lovely flavours. Enjoy😊.
Chicken pulao recipe – One pot flavored chicken pilaf cooked with mild Indian spices. Pulao is a delicious dish made of basmati rice, meat or veggies Traditionally a Biryani is made by layering marinated meat and partially cooked rice. If you're cooking rice, add rice to a small container. Measure out the water and put that into the rice container. Ingredients for Chicken Meatball Pulav Recipe.