Bruschetta. Add Hummus On These Toasted Bread Slices Make For A Delicious Appetizer. Browse Our Fast & Easy Appetizers Recipes Collection. We would like to show you a description here but the site won't allow us.
Bruschetta There are few things I love more than bruschetta. The grilled, buttery bread.the beautiful tomatoes.the scrumptious basil. A perfect combination, and a perfect snack. You can have Bruschetta using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bruschetta
- You need 1 of baguette.
- You need 2 clove of garlic, chopped or crushed.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 6 of tomatoes, ripe and diced.
- It’s 1 bunch of fresh basil, finely chopped.
- It’s 1 small of red onion.
- You need of salt & pepper.
- It’s 250 grams of Danish feta.
- You need 1 of Balsamic Glaze.
- Prepare of olive oil, extra virgin.
Unless you eat twelve pieces like I do.and then it's more like a meal. Ah bruschetta, one of the best ways to enjoy the bounty of summer. Pronounced "brusketta", this classic Italian appetizer is a perfect way to capture the flavors of garden ripened tomatoes, fresh basil, garlic, and olive oil. Think of it as summer on toast!
- Preheat oven to 180°F..
- Cut and dice the tomatoes and place into bowl. Include seeds and juice..
- Cut and finely dice red onion and combine with tomatoes..
- Chop basil thinly and combine with onion and tomatoes in bowl..
- Add garlic, olive oil and salt and pepper to taste..
- Slice bread and coat one side with olive oil. Place in oven until golden.
- Spoon tomatoe mixture onto bread..
- Crumble feta over tomato and bread..
- Drizzle balsamic glaze over top and decoratively on plate..
- Serve immediately..
In a large bowl, combine oil, basil, garlic, salt and pepper. This was originally Guy Fieri's but is slightly adapted to my taste after making it about a billion times. In a large bowl, mix the onions, tomatoes, garlic and basil, taking care not to mash or break up the tomatoes too much. Add the balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil. Bruschetta (/ b r uː ˈ s k ɛ t ə /, / b r uː ˈ ʃ ɛ t ə /, Italian pronunciation: [bruˈsketta] ()) is an antipasto (starter dish) from Italy consisting of grilled bread rubbed with garlic and topped with olive oil and salt.